The Wenzel Great Basin 18'x10' is a large, 3 room family dome tent that will sleep up to 10 people. The heavy duty polyethylene floor has welded seams for strength and waterproofing. The mesh roof improves ventilation on hot steamy nights. The polyester fly is seam sealed and covers most of the tent and will keep you dry and protected. The removable room divider is easy to set up or take down for 1, 2 or 3 rooms (each room is 6'x10'). 4 windows, including the door and the all mesh roof mean that you will have more than adequate ventilation even on the hottest nights. One large 'D' style door makes entry/exit very simple.4 windows allow for great ventilation - all with storm flaps.Mesh roof aids in ventilation and reduces condensation.Shockcorded fiberglass frame for easy set up.E-Port for electrical appliances.Interior storage pockets for extra stuff - helps keep the tent neat and organized.Easy convenient sleeve and clip construction.Simple pole to body connection is fast and simple.External guy points to keep the tent stable in storms and high winds.All carry sacks and stakes included.Multi-diameter pole set creates more headroom.Fire retardant.Import.
- Integrated tent light reflect system. "D" Style door with inside flap zippered window. Shock corded fiberglass poles with fast feet for easy set up.
- Multi-Diameter fiberglass pole design provides more head room and livable space. Removable seam-sealed fly. Heavy duty polyethylene floor.
- Polyester fly is seam sealed. Removable room divider or take down for 1, 2 or 3 rooms (each room is 6'x10'). 4 windows, including the door and the all mesh roof mean that you will have more than adequate ventilation even on the hottest nights.
- An E-Port for electrical appliances. Interior storage pockets allow for extra stuff. Easy convenient sleeve and clip construction.
- External guy points to keep the tent stable in storms and high winds. All carry sacks and stakes included. Multi-diameter pole set creates more headroom.