Same letter. Better everything. The all-new M1 driver takes multi-material construction to the next level to deliver distance, forgiveness, and complete personalization. Featuring a new 6-layer carbon crown and additional carbon toe panel, the 2017 M1 driver has 43% more carbon than last year's model. The additional focus on multi-material construction saves weight to enable lower CG for better launch conditions and allows for an expanded T-Track for improved adjustability.
- Redesigned t-track System with longer Track and more moveable weight
- Three premium Stock shafts, with 30+ after-market no-upcharge shaft options
- Lamkin UTX cord grip (Stock)
- New ultra-lightweight, aluminum, 4 loft sleeve with 12 settings
- 4 degree aluminum Loft Sleeve features 12 easily adjustable settings to dial loft and face angle without going to a golf shop