Straighten out your tee game with the PING G400 SF Tec Driver. Equipped with more weight in the heel compared to the standard G400, the SF Tec utilizes bolder Turbulators and VorTec Technology to reduce aerodynamic drag by 15% for speed and distance. Dragonfly Technology combines with a tungsten sole weight to create PING’s deepest CG for stability. A forged, precision-machined face enables 16% more flex at impact for powerful sound and distance.
- Straight-Flight (SF Tec) model constructed to help golfers with right-to-left shot bend steer shots to fairway
- More weight positioned to the heel compared to the standard G400 Driver to allow for added path correction
- Multi-material design reduces drag and elevates speed to enable longer drives and fairway-finding forgiveness
- Faster, streamlined design reduces drag by 15% over previous models to increase distance and club head speed
- Bolder Turbulators on the crown reduce aerodynamic drag and create more efficient airflow for added distance