Elevate ball flight and confidence with the PING G400 Fairway Wood. PING’s hottest, highest launching fairway features a maraging steel face that flexes 30% more for speed and distance. An ultra-thin 17-4 SS crown equipped with bolder Turbulators reduces aerodynamic drag while repositioning weight lower for higher MOI and optimal CG placement. The lower leading edge and cascading sole construction enhance turf interaction and contact from any lie.
- Faster, streamlined design reduces drag to create PING’s hottest, highest launching fairway wood yet
- Stretch 3 Wood features lower loft, a larger club head and deeper CG compared to the standard 3 Wood
- Bolder Turbulators on the crown reduce aerodynamic drag and create more efficient airflow for distance
- Maraging steel face flexes 30% more than previous models for faster ball speeds and heightened launch
- Lower leading edge sits closer to the ground and moves the impact area higher for more solid contact