The Fly-Z XL Combo Set combines two different cavity designs. Wedges - 9i incorporate a traditional undercut design for precision and control for the golfer, while the 8i - 4i feature a duel cavity hollow design that results in a low, back center of gravity enabling the golfer to hit it higher and farther. The combo set, which includes the dual cavity design hollow and cavity back irons, also include three Fly-Z XL Hybrids that deliver exceptional distance, forgiveness and easy up performance.
- Speed Channel Face: An engineered trench behind the face area helps to minimize face thickness and increase flexion
- Dual Cavity Hollow Design: 7 and 8 iron feature a dual cavity to create a lower & deeper CG that delivers easy launch with extreme forgiveness
- Perimeter Undercutting: (9 - SW)-Removes weight from the back of entire face area to create a large undercut for forgiveness in scoring irons
- Speed Channel Face In Hybrids: An engineered trench around the perimeter of the face thins the wall structure around the perimeter to increase Speed
- Zone Weighting Technology in Hybrids removes weight from the crown to reposition low and back in the head for a Low deep CG