COBRA F-MAX SUPERLITE HYBRID IRON SET WOMEN The F-MAX Superlite Combo Set features our lightest and most forgiving hybrids and irons paired together to deliver unrivaled distance, forgiveness and launch for moderate swing speeds. WHAT IT IS The F-MAX Superlite combo set features COBRA's lightest and most forgiving iron and hybrid constructions. Hybrids replace long irons for higher launching trajectories to create consistent distance gapping in between clubs. WHO IT'S FOR The lightweight combo set configuration is ideal for golfers with slower, smoother tempos who struggle to hit their long irons consistently. The long irons are replaced with forgiving hybrids to give this golfer more confidence on longer approach shots. Why we made it As golfers age, their swing speed naturally decreases resulting in shorter distances and inconsistent gapping. With F-MAX Superlite, we've engineered extremely lightweight and forgiving irons and hybrids that are designed to improve feel, speed, and consistency for golfers with moderate swing speeds.
- Lighter overall weight-15 grams of weight saving performance is achieved through a 3 gram lighter clubhead, a 7 gram lighter grip and a 5 gram lighter shaft
- Progressive cg-progressive hosel lengths are shorter in the long irons and taller in the wedges, tailoring the CG to produce the desired launch and trajectory through the set
- Progressive Offset design-features more Offset in the long irons where golfers require the most forgiveness and less Offset in the wedges that require more control and precision
- Low CG/high MOI design-weight savings from a deep Undercut cavity are redistributed in the low heel and toe area to increase forgiveness and stability on off-center hits
- Premium chrome finish-premium, chrome plated irons last longer under Normal Use, allowing golfers to get the most life and enjoyment out of their clubs