The Cobra King F7 is essentially three drivers in one - different CG settings in the front, back, and heel positions produce three very different ball flights for personalized maximum distance. The King F7 is debuting as Cobra's first connected golf club, powered by Arccos technology built into the club grip, which allows golfers to automatically track the distance and accuracy of every drive.
- Extreme Carbon Fiber Crown-Extreme carbon fiber yields a 20% lighter crown allowing for more weight to be redistributed lower and deeper into the club head for extreme distance and forgiveness
- 3 DRIVERS IN 1-Three different CG settings in the front, back, and heel positions
- MYFLY8 with SMARTPAD-8 easily adjustable loft settings to manage trajectory
- Forged Ti-811 E9 Face-A New, re-engineered Forged 8-11 Titanium E9 face is a variable thickness structure that is lighter, thinner, and hotter, creating faster ball speeds and a larger Sweet
- Cobra Connect-Our Cobra Connect electronic tracking device integrated into the grip