Callaway RAZR X Black irons are designed for the best precision and distance anywhere on the course. The set is optimized for distance, which means a consistent shot and better accuracy. It's coupled with a Black PVD Finish that makes glare a non-issue.
RAZR Technology redistributes the back cavity weight for a lower and deeper center of gravity, which allows for the power and forgiveness expected in a wide-sole iron along with the playability and precision of a thin-soled iron.
VFT Power System
Callaway engineers put the CG in the exact right spot by using the fully integrated clubface/undercut cavity system. They also maximize ball speed by engineering the face of every individual iron. A confident address is made possible because of a longer hosel.
Gives a fine-tuned sound and better feel from the clubface as a result of the aluminum and thermoplastic polyurethane.
Black PVD Finish
Get a distinctive look and reduced glare with the high-tech Physical Vapor Deposition Finish.
- RAZR Technology shifts the center of gravity lower and deeper by redistributing weight in the back cavity; providing the power and forgiveness of a wide-sole iron with the precision and playability of a thin-sole iron.
- Fully integrated clubface/undercut cavity system that enables our engineers to precisely position the CG and engineer the face of each individual iron to maximize ball speed. The longer hosel provides a more conventional look that inspires confidence.
- Black PVD Finish Physical Vapor Deposition Finish comes from a high-tech process that produces a distinctive look for reduced glare and strong appeal in the bag.
- Multi-Material Medallion Constructed of aluminum and thermoplastic polyurethane, it fine-tunes sound and enhances feel off the clubface.
- Customized Set Options Golfers who struggle hitting long irons can increase distance and forgiveness by substituting RAZR X HL Hybrids into their set where their confidence and consistency start to drop off.