The Speedline Fast 12 LS (Low Spin) driver combines industry leading aerodynamic technology with adjustability. This is Adams Golf's lowest spinning aerodynamic driver ever, and is the only driver in the industry with length adjustability. Better players can optimize this driver by adjusting loft/face attitude, lie angle and length quickly and easily. It can be dialed in to deliver the player's preferred distance, ball flight and performance. For a golfer looking for an even lower launching and lower spinning option, the Matrix Ozik 6M3 Black Tie will be offered as a custom option with no up-charge. Additionally, a higher launching option, the Grafalloy ProLaunch Blue with Speed Coat Technology will be offered as a custom option at no additional charge as well. There is also a removable weight in the back of the club head to allow the golfer to change to a lighter weight when the club is lengthened in order to maintain the same swing weight.
- The Fast 12 LS provides extensive adjustability in a very discreet hosel design. Golfers can adjust loft and face angle, lie, and length. The loft can be adjusted up to +/- 1 degree. The lie can be adjusted upright to +2 degrees.
- The Speedline Fast 12 LS driver's standard shaft will be the Fubuki Alpha with MD Technology, which is designed for the player who wants a more stable, lower spinning shaft.
- Adjustable for loft/face attitude, lie angle, and exclusive shaft length adjustments.
- The standard length of the Fast 12 LS is 45", but can be adjusted to 45.5".
- Adding a half inch in length provides increased ball speed, increased launch angle, and additional carry distance.