For the better part of the past decade, Mizuno Classic fastpitch softball gloves have been a favorite of ball players everywhere. For the 2018 season, the Classic Fastpitch series is gender engineered so that the patterns are specifically designed for a female athlete's hand. These models feature classic designs with the new and innovative web styles that Mizuno has become known for. The Classic Fastpitch series is made from Mizuno's Throwback Leather that is a rugged, rich, and naturally pre-oiled so that it retains its shape over a much longer period of time compared to competitor models. Players will be able to make catches without the fear of sting as these gloves feature an Ultra Soft Palm Liner for added protection, excellent feel, and a soft finish. Every Classic Fastpitch glove from Mizuno also features Roll Welting on the finger stalls to increase structure and support throughout the fingers. All of Mizuno's glove craftsmen have been through a rigorous certification process overseen by Master Craftsmen who have over 65 years of experience making ball gloves. Mizuno: Driven By Athletes. Crafted To Win! This Mizuno Classic Fastpitch Softball Glove (GCF1250F2) features a 12.50-inch size, a closed trident web, and a conventional open back that delivers a classic, premier look. Due to the size and the web, this model is best utilized by both pitchers and outfielders. Don't forget, we're here from click to catch!.
- Throwback leather: rugged, rich and naturally pre-oiled leather that breaks in quickly and retains its shape over time
- Ultra soft palm liner: palm liner with excellent feeling and a soft finish
- Gender engineered: designed specifically for the female Softball player
- Breaks in quickly
- Right hand Throw = left hand glove, left hand Throw = right hand glove
- Right Hand Throw = Left Hand Glove, Left Hand Throw = Right Hand Glove