A hybrid men's golf shoe that combines good looks with outstanding performance. An outsole with molded traction bars combined with groundbreaking e-dts® hybrid technology provides enhanced stability throughout your swing. The breathable leather uppers have ECCO unique hydromax™ treatment, which has water repellant characteristics. ECCO is a European shoe company founded in Denmark in 1963. Today they own and operate factories throughout Europe and Asia. They produce all the leather used in making Ecco shoes, taking measures to protect the environment at the same time. Their sole aim is to make a comfortable walking shoe.
- 100% Leather and Textile
- Rubber sole
- A hybrid golf shoe that can be worn on and off the golf course
- ECCO HYDROMAX treated leather is superbly weather and perspiration resistant
- Removable comfort textile insole offers extra width
- E-DTS Hybrid Technology outsole provides 800 traction angles for excellent grip
- A combination of soft leather & textile uppers provide a comfortable feel and excellent breathability