Overview * The M4 fairway wood combines TaylorMade's latest innovations to provide a powerful fairway club with ultimate forgiveness. * Lighter carbon materials are used in the crown and sole to save weight that's strategically repositioned to create a lower center of gravity. * TaylorMade's M4 fairway is a great fit for any golfer. The combination of distance, forgiveness, and easy playability make it ideal for all ability levels. Features * Lightweight carbon crown and sole frees up weight that's repositioned for a lower, more powerful center of gravity * More advanced Speed Pocket offers more ball speed across the face for added distance and forgiveness * Geocoustic Technology optimizes playability, sound, and feel in an easy-to-launch, larger footprint * Split weight mass pads boost MOI with perimeter weighting for greater stability * Ultra-strong steel face insert is thinner and faster to further optimize ball speed * Fluted hosel improves sound and feel without shifting the center of gravity location * Includes headcover Lighter MaterialsThe 5-layer carbon crown and sole saves eight grams of weight that has been moved to create a lower, more powerful center of gravity.Advanced Speed PocketTaylorMade's signature Speed Pocket is engineered for faster ball speed all across the club face to give you more distance and forgiveness.Geocoustic TechnologyThis unique design increases playability by creating a large footprint in a low-profile shape for easy launch from all types of lies. The sole is shaped to improve sound and feel as well.Split Weight Mass PadsA pair of mass pads split weight toward the heel and toe of the club, increasing MOI with perimeter weighting for more stability and forgiveness.
- Speed pocket creates more ball speed across the clubface for more distance & forgiveness. Split-weight mass pads provide increased MOI & perimeter weight distribution
- Ultra-strong ni-co 300 steel face insert allows for optimized ball speed
- 5-Layer carbon crown creates a lower CG by saving 8 grams vs a steel crown, driving higher launch while reducing spin
- Fluted hostel provides superior sound and feel without compromising CG location
- PLAYABILITY THROUGH GEOCOUSTIC TECHNOLOGY: A large footprint and low-profile shape makes it easy to launch and easy to play. The sole is shaped for optimal playability and improved sound & feel.