A driver with low spin can help you hit your longest drives ever. That's great of course, but how about a driver that gives you low spin for your longest drives, AND forgiveness, AND maximum adjustability, AND low CG, AND a Gravity Core that any golfer can use? That's exactly what we're giving you in the new Big Bertha Alpha 815, a beautiful beast of a club led by the new RMOTO Technology that puts the weight and adjustability where they should be so any golfer can max out their distance.
- RMOTO Face: Here's the real MVP of this club
- Multi Material Construction: It has all the best driver technologies that we use for the lowest CG, forgiveness and a hot face
- Gravity Core: This is what patented CG adjustability is all about
- PERFORMANCE LIGHTWEIGHT PREMIUM SHAFT: A driver like this deserves a performance shaft to give you more speed
- OPTIFIT TECHNLOGY: Callaway adjustability at its finest lets you choose from a combination of 8 different loft and lie angle