Whether you need additional arch support or have hip problems, these high-performance, state-of-the-art insoles are just the thing to slip into dress shoes and athletic footwear alike. Absorb shock, provide support, and even realign foot, all while enjoying padded comfort. Why continue to suffer when relief is only an insert away? Sorbothane insoles absorb shock and provide protection to your body with every step you take. Sorbothane products are excellent for anyone who walks, works, plays sports or spends long hours on their feet. Sorbothane insoles absorb shock and provide protection with every step. They have also been proven to dramatically help individuals experiencing foot discomfort caused by medical conditions, such as shin splints, heel spurs and ulcerations caused by diabetes. Widely recommended by doctors and sports-medicine specialists, Sorbothane insoles provide maximum comfort and protection by absorbing up to 94.7% of impact shock.
- Fiber fabric
- Sorbothane metatarsal inserts absorb up to 94.7% of impact shock, reducing impact-related injuries, jarring, fatigue and pain
- Polyethylene foam layer features a solid-membrane construction for incredible stability and comfort along the entire foot.
- Sorbothane heel inserts absorbs up to 94.7% of impact shock, reducing impact-related injuries, jarring, fatigue, and pain while adding comfort.
- Sorbothane energy core provides maximum energy return for the most efficient toe-off while adding shock absorption and comfort to forefoot.
- Ribbed orthotic offers a neautral arch, properly aligning the foot with firm and comfortable support-recommended for flat, overpronating or neutral feet